About Denise Duffield-Thomas
HELLO FUTURE FRIEND – LET’S MAKE SOME MONEY!
HERE’S MY FANCY THIRD PERSON BIO:
Denise helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and take back control over their finances.
Denise is an award winning speaker, author and entrepreneur who helps women transform their Economy-Class money mindset into a First-Class life. Find her at www.LuckyBitch.com
SO – WHO IS DENISE DUFFIELD-THOMAS
AND WHAT IS THIS “LUCKY BITCH” STUFF?
Basically, I help women like you get over your money blocks. You know that icky feeling in your belly when someone asks you to work for free? Or the baffling procrastination of sending out an invoice to a potential client? Or the fact that your income has stagnated…
Think of me like a colonic irrigation technician, but for your finances.
Wait, that sounds crap (haha).
I’m like a gateway drug to a life-long love affair with money.
oops … that sounds dodgy too.
LISTEN LUCKY BEE, (CAN I CALL YOU THAT YET?), I CREATE SAFE PLACES FOR WOMEN TO TALK MONEY, CASH AND ABUNDANCE. WE DO MONEY IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY TO THE DUDES IN BUSINESS.
Honestly – they don’t understand why we sometimes sabotage our income.
I get it.
You’re about to be inducted into a secret society of Lucky Bees all around the world. A world where it’s okay to make money AND help a butt-load of people.
We get it.
Sometimes you’re scared. Sometimes you’re embarrassed. Sometimes this money shit triggers all your secret fears about yourself.
Don’t worry, I’m here to help.
You can expect REAL TALK from me. I’m your loving but no-nonsense Virgo best friend.
The one who tells you that look cheap (pricing wise). That you should value yourself more. That you’ve got a booger hanging out your nose.
I write books on money. They are funny and contain a lot of swear words. Please don’t write and complain about my “fowl language”. I will make fun of your spelling on the internet (cluck, cluck). Get a couple of free chapters of “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” here before you commit the ten bucks >>
I run a life-changing money course with a 1000+ women from all around the world. Not to blow smoke up my own butt, but it’s probably the best investment you can make in yourself. Read some of the success stories of the Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp here >>
Talking about pricing turns me on. Inspiring you to increase your prices (or hell, DOUBLING them) is why I’m in business.
If you need permission to earn a crap-load of money, I’ll give it to you.
I can say with total honesty and only a little bit of ego, that I’m a secret weapon of many successful entrepreneurs.
I’m not taking credit for their talent. Nope. Just helping them get out of their own way, so they can charge beautifully for their impact on the world.
Make more money, have more fun, help more people.
That’s why we’re here.
It’s not about being lucky. It’s not about being a bitch.
IT’S ABOUT CREATING YOUR VERSION OF A FIRST CLASS LIFE.
Want more Denise?
WHO DOESN’T WANT MORE DENISE!?
HERE ARE 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’m a super introvert who masquerades as an extrovert. I’m not shy, I just need lots of alone time. Plus, leaving the house requires putting on a bra and let’s face it, how many events are really bra worthy?
- I was a professional children’s performer from age sixteen. Every school holidays I was performing in shopping malls dressed up as a pirate, a fairy or inside a hot, sweaty mascot costume. I even performed as an Olympic Mascot.
- I won a crazy, awesome travel competition with my husband. Six months blogging about luxury 5-Star honeymoon resorts around the world. The catch? We had to renew our wedding vows in every location. 87 weddings later, we’re still going strong. (I talk about how I won the competition in my first book, Lucky Bitch).
- I once auditioned for a comedy club… and bombed. THANK GODDESS this was pre-Facebook, pre-iPhone days. Let’s hope the footage isn’t still out there… My jokes were about having sex with giant echidna costumes… I was ahead of my time.
- My first business at age 9 was a total flop, selling handmade bracelets for zero profit (money blocks start early). My next business was selling forged Kylie Minogue letters for five bucks a pop. I’ve learnt a lot about money and integrity since then.
- My little girl Willow was born 30 minutes before I was supposed to interview a famous entrepreneur. I allllllmost considered jumping on Skype. I’m hoping she’ll be an entrepreneur too, like her mama. Preggo? Here’s how I prepared my biz for motherhood.
- I live in Newcastle, Australia – a beach town a few hours out of Sydney. I’m super stealth here and never talk about my business. That way I can go undercover with dirty hair, imitation Ugg boots and freely pick my nose at the traffic lights.
To contact Denise's team, please fill in the form below. We aim to get back to you within 2 business days
Some things that might help: