Lucky Bitch Affiliate Program
Hosting an Awesome Affiliate Interview with Denise!
One of the best ways to maximize your affiliate campaign is for you to interview me. Interviews are by invitation only - and are usually either pre-recorded interviews or live webinars.
It's going to be fun but we have a few tips to make it a win-win for us both:
Tech & hosting the interview
You'll be hosting and recording the interview. Skype is always the easiest option, but Zoom is another popular one. My Skype ID is deniseduffieldthomas.
I can dial into a video or phone conference too, just let me know the access details in advance.
BIG NOTE - my team don't work 24/7 so they might not be able to forward last minute details, so it's always best to drop me a message on Skype if you're sending stuff just before the call.
Let me know on the calendar invite whether we'll be live or pre-record and whether it's audio or whether I need to wear make-up / a bra (for video!).
Make sure you have good sound (apple headphones work great) and have good lighting. It doesn't need to be fancy - natural sunlight works great too.
After the interview, share it as widely as possible. For example:
- Before the interview, ask your followers what questions they have for me
- Embed the video into a blog post and share your affiliate links below
- Theme your weekly blog or newsletter around the interview topic
- Share the interview on social media
If we're doing live, promote the sign up link and encourage as many people to tune in live. Put together a marketing plan to maximize the reach of the video.
Want to share socially? Here are the "official" Lucky B hashtags:
#denisedt #luckybitch #moneyblocks #manifestation
Hashtags for Money Bootcamp:
#luckybitchmoneybootcamp #moneybootcamp #getrichluckybitch
The best interviews have a specific focus or catchy topic.
- The Biggest Money Blocks for YOUR AUDIENCE (for example, for Health Coaches, Mompreneurs, etc)
- The Mindset of a Six (or Seven Figure) Business
- Creating Passive Income
- How to Raise Your Prices
Suggested interview flow
We can freestyle, but it's great to have a rough outline, so we make the most out of the interview. I'm happy to answer really honestly on virtually any part of my business.
Here is a suggested flow:
- Introduce me: talk about how you know me, or use my scripted bio below (some people also pre-record the introduction and we get straight into it
- Alternatively, ask me to introduce myself, like "Tell us a bit about yourself Denise", or "Tell us how you got started in business?"
- Ask specific money related questions
- What are money blocks? How do we know if we have them?
- What are the most common money blocks?
- How do we start to clear money blocks?
- What money blocks are you dealing with at the moment?
- Suggested business related questions
- How did you get started in your current business?
- How would you start over today from scratch?
- How do you balance mamahood and business?
- What are your best marketing / tribe building / batching tips?
- Talk about Bootcamp
- How did you get started with running Bootcamp?
- How does it all work?
- What are some of your success stories?
- What is the deal with Bootcamp LIVE? What should people join now?
- Call to action
- Talk about your bonus
- Tell people what to do next - give your special affiliate link
- Close out the call
Need more help?
Interviews are so much fun and we know it will be awesome but if you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of my team can help.
I know it goes without saying, but please be nice to my team. We only like working with nice people!
Bio & Image
Denise Duffield-Thomas is the money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. Her best-selling books “Lucky Bitch” and “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business.
Denise helps women release their fear of money, set premium prices for their services and take back control over their finances. She is an award winning speaker, author and entrepreneur who helps women transform their Economy-Class money mindset into a First-Class life. Find her at www.LuckyBitch.com