Thank you for your interest in guest posting on LuckyBitch.com.
At this time we are not accepting guest posts. As that may change in the future we have left the guidelines below so that you can take a peek. If you wish to be featured on our site we do invite you to submit a Best Month Ever story here.
We’re not going to accept every post. But follow the guidelines and you have a great chance!
Please bring your A-game! Our readers are smart and confident women and we only publish awesome original pieces. However, you don’t have to be a professional writer or be a million dollar business woman. Just have something interesting to say!
Warning: Bad spelling and grammar makes us super sad, and to be honest, we probably won’t be able to see past it, plus it will take way too long for us to to fix it. Please run your post through a spell-check (obvious, I know!) before submitting it to us.
Topics we LOVE
For example – your first month/year in business, your best month ever, your biggest business mistake (and what you learn from it), best marketing advice, how to get organised, how you quit your job, juggling business and parenting, etc. Our readers love REAL numbers and examples, not vague platitudes. Update – we do get a LOT of “quit your job” articles, so just put a fresh spin on it!
Sample post: Behind the Curtains of My First Year in Business
For example – your money story – how you overcame money blocks, money challenges, how you changed your money mindset, etc (bonus points if you mention my book or course, but definitely NOT compulsory). Again real numbers are awesome.
For example – amazing manifesting stories, reviews of personal development books, what you’ve learned or experienced from a massive mistake, how you’ve overcome a problem or challenge (particularly related to success or business), work/life balance etc. It’s okay to really GO THERE in talking about your mistakes and challenges, just make sure there is a happy ending and learnings for our readers.
Sample post: Introverts: How to Make Friends & Network At Conferences (Without Freaking or Burning Yourself Out)
We don’t really love…
At the moment, we don’t accept posts on weight loss, relationships, sexuality, MLM, detox, health, diet, religion, depression, general parenting or career related advice. Please don’t submit posts on these topics.
Please make sure to read through the guidelines carefully. If your post does not fit the listed requirements we will not be able to share it with our community.
- 400-800 words
- Your post should also be unique and not published anywhere else.
- Please break your post up with headlines and bullet points when possible to keep people engaged as they read.
- Keep the post positive and clear. When possible make sure to include a clear action step or two that the community could implement right away.
- Write as if you were talking to a group of friends in your living room. It does not need to be too formal, we want the community to relate to you.
- Feel free to share a graphic or image that you would like us to include with the post. Please make sure this is an image you own or have the rights to.
- Please include a brief bio and head shot as well. There is a place to add those in the form below.
- You are also welcome to add up to two additional images that support the post. These can be pictures of you, your business, a product or an image that supports the content of your post.